Our Technical Maintenance encompasses a range of services, including the following:
- Building Maintenance
- Plant and Utilities Maintenance
- Technical/Vocational Equipment Maintenance
- Sewer Treatment Plant Maintenance
- Fluid Transfer Equipment Maintenance
- Electronic/Electrical Installation and Maintenance Air-conditioning system Installation and Maintenance
- Environmental Services
MTS provides these services from a background of a qualified team of engineers, quantity surveyors, engineering assistants, draughtsmen, and specialized craftsmen and technicians. Our engineers are members of recognized associations, such as the Association of Professional Engineers of Trinidad and Tobago, and the Board of Engineering.
MTS has been providing maintenance management services to a varied clientele over the past 21 years.
The department also provides a preventative maintenance program in the areas of electrical maintenance, plumbing works, air-conditioning, maintenance of elevators, sewage treatment plants, and machine shop equipment repairs. The department owns a fleet of 60 vehicles and can also provide a comprehensive facilities management system.